Every woman has their favourite makeup products. My top 10 Jane Iredale favourites are the following, which you can buy from my website. Price ranges from AUD$40.00 to AUD$110.00 plus the shipping fee estimated AUD$10 to $18 around Australia (international postage will vary depending on the destination country. I know they are a bit pricey but they are worth it!
1. Smooth affairs - it is a face primer. I can't do my makeup without this. I so love this product simply because it gives my face a smooth and bright skin to create the ideal makeup canvas. It hydrates and helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and helps to firm skin for a more youthful appearance and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. It has three different types to suit your skin. These are illuminating glow face, brightening face and oily skin face. I am using brightening face because I have its natural skin effect. It is worth AUD$86.00!
2. Pure Pressed Base Mineral Foundation - this is our #1 best-selling one-step pressed powder foundation. It helps to blur lines and lightly nourishes your skin. You can layer it to achieve sheer, medium, full coverage or semi-matte finishes. It suits skin types from normal to oily and has a hydrating, non-cakey formula. It has a creamy texture which builds and blends easily for a filter-like appearance. It has 26 shades and is water resistant up to 40 minutes. My favourite shade is golden tan - medium dark with gold/peach undertones. I used this for my everyday makeup. Price is AUD$82.00!
3. Pure Pressed Eye Shadow Triple - this is Jane Iredale's new look and formula with a very sleek and modern design with shadows for nuanced looks. What I love about these shadows is that they are very soft and safe for sensitive eyes. They have a long lasting creamy formula for colour that won't crease or fade with nourishing natural ingredients that moisturise and soften for a visibly smooth appearance and a perfect your natural look. It comes in three different packs, single, trio (3 shadows) and the kit (6 shadows). It has nine shades. I use the Triple Cognac Trio. Prices are AUD$40 (single), AUD$60.00 (trio) and AUD$105 (kit)!
4. Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Masacara - this is what I always call my best partner because my lashes are very thin and short. It is designed to make lashes look thicker and longer. It is packed in a squeezable tube with a high quality, jumbo sized fibre brush, which reduces splitting and breaking with its triple-length cellulose fibres that contribute to the appearance of extra length and thickness. It has two shades, black ice and espresso. Price is AUD$63.00!
5. Pure Brow Gel - I use this after I have applied my eyebrow powder to give me a natural finish look. It adds colour, depth and highlights. It covers grey eyebrow hairs and can also be used as a light mascara. Available in clear as well as tinted shades (soft black, brunette and blonde) that help provide extra coverage. The clear gel can be used to hold unruly brows in place and as a clear mascara for dyed or dark lashes or over coloured mascara to make it more water resistant. Price is AUD$40.00!
6. Glow Time Highlighter Stick - one thing I should always have in my makeup kit. I like to highlight some part of my face and body especially my collar bones. It is a multi-tasking highlighter stick for face and body, ideal for on-the-go application or touch-ups. It has a buildable and blendable colour with a radiant pearl finish and a creamy formula for natural, streak-free application. Available in three shades (Cosmos, Eclipse and Solstice). I use the Solstice shade. It contains jojoba seed oil to hydrate and smooth the skin. It was awarded best "Best New Natural Makeup Product" in Beautyheaven's Glosscar Awards 2022 and "Multi-tasking Colour Stick" in Prevention's Best in Beauty Awards 2021. Price is AUD$72.00!
7. Glow Time Blush Stick - it is multitasking blush stick for cheeks. May be used on lips, eyes and body. It creates a golden, lit-from-within glow, buildable and blendable colour payoff with a radiant golden finish, ideal for on-the-go application or touch-ups. It is very creamy formula for natural, streak-free application. It has jojoba seed oil to hydrates and smooth skin. Available in five shades Aura, Enchanted, Ethereal, Glorious and Mist, mine is Ethereal shade. Price is AUD$72.00!
8. Great Shape Contour Kit - this is packed in a sleek, mirrored, rose gold compact with three generous wells of colour. There are three different kits (Deep, Warm and Cool) each with three matte shades (Contour, Highlight and Blush). All are designed to sculpt and enhance all your best features. The Contour kit gives a natural, shadow-effected, sculpted look. The Highlight lit illuminates and enhances features and the blush kit adds a lit-from-within finishing touch. Each includes an easy-to-follow, illustrated application guide. I use the Warm kit. Price is AUD$93.00!
9. Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain - this is a multi-purpose lip and cheeks stain, rich in natural botanicals, which enhances your natural colouring. A non-drying, long-lasting stain that adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible shade that will flatter your skin's undertone. I usually use it for my everyday makeup look or even just around the house. Available in three shades, Forever Pink, Forever Peach and Forever Red. I like the Forever Peach. I just love the smooth and lighter effect on my lips. Price is AUD$64.00!
10. Hydration Spray - this is a facial spritz with the added benefit of Pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure. It hydrates and conditions all skin types. It is used to set the base and help conceal pores and fine lines. It has been awarded ECOCERT's Natural and Organic Cosmetic certification. Available in four different scents: Pommisst, D20, Balance and Calming Lavender (unfortunately lemongrass has been phased out)- and in two different sizes: 90ML and 281ML for refills. I use both pommisst and I am lucky that I still have some lemongrass for my personal use. I used this spray a lot as my finishing look almost everyday especially to hydrate my skin. Prices are AUD$57.00 for 90ML and AUD$110.00 for 281ML!